- Can you make something in a different size / colour to the one in your shop?
Usually yes I can. If I still have the wool or fabric available I can make a similar item in a different size. If you are looking for a different colour I can work with you to try and match what you are looking for. Please use the "Contact" form to send me your request.
- I'm outside the UK - can I still order from you?
I currently ship to the EU and to English speaking countries. If you are somewhere else I may still be able to sell to you but please check for import restrictions to your country.
The shopping software is not clever enough to calculate international postage, so please use the "Contact" form to ask about postage to your country.
- I'm sensitive to wool - do you have any non-wool products?
Yes, some of my products are pure Alpaca which is suitable for sensitive skin. If there is a style that you like that is only shown as a wool item I may be able to create a custom version for you.
- The item I like shows as "Sold Out" - when are you likely to have more?
Some items I make regularly, some I can no longer get the colour of wool or design of fabric. If there is something you are interested in please use the "Contact" form to let me know.
- I don't have a Paypal account. How can I pay?
Paypal allows you to try their system as a "Guest" just using your normal credit card. Your card details are still hidden from me so your transaction is secure.